Baraha 7.0 released.
My favourite Indic editor Baraha has just moved to version 7.0. I have used version 5 onwards to edit and maintain my marathi blog and other indic stuff like my wikipedia and Wikiquote contributions.
Baraha 7.0 can be downloaded from their download page here.
New features as follows:
- Gujarati, Gurumukhi, Bengali and Oriya scripts added.
- Transliteration of Indic scripts into Latin characters supported. (see here)
- Added new glyphs to Devanagari fonts required for Sanskrit text.
- Corrected the sort order for Tamil script.
- Usage of Baraha Direct utility is improved.
- Added Barahapad utility for editing Indic Unicode text.
- Updated copyright info. Baraha software can be freely used for ANY personal or commericial use.
- other minor improvements and bug fixes.
Note: image courtesy Baraha.com