20 Sept 2012

A hundred thousand page views and counting

I just discovered that this blog crossed the 100,000 page view mark last night.
I have been blogging on my personal blog since July 2003.  A year later as the number of my technical articles increased steadily, I decided to start a dedicated blog to house them. So in July 2004, this blog was born with this Hello World article. At the time of writing this post, I have created about
with a combined page view count exceeding unique 150,000!  Interestingly it wasn't until last night that I took this count. So here's a list of my most popular technical articles at present:
You may have noticed that there's an ever-updated list of these on the left hand top of my blog.
And finally, a big thanks to all my readers (especially those that keep coming back) for your page views and comments. Keep them coming :)